Friday 16 November 2012

Revision Questions


1. Detail how your understanding of the importance of good research and planning skills developed throughout the pre-production of your AS and A2 coursework.

Having good research and planning skills throughout the project was a key aspect as we needed to treat the project as if it was the real thing from the start. At the beginning of the pre-production AS project, we needed to research into other magazines within the same area the magazine we were making was going to be. Once we had our research we then used it as a guide to help us produce our own.

2. How did your knowledge of digital technology aid your research and planning skills throughout the pre-production or your AS and A2 coursework?

My knowledge of digital technology helped me with my research a lot as I needed to know how to use particular websites and programs in order to give my research done. Websites like YouTube and Google were my main source's as I would use Google to give me factual websites and information, and then YouTube to let me look up music videos and songs that fell under my chosen music genre. Photoshop was my main program to design and edit my magazine, and it allows me to set out and produce my material in the way I want it. However, I did have some cut backs as I couldn't do everything in the way I first planned out and so I had to make a few adjustments. This therefore gave me more knowledge about photoshop and for when I use my planning skills again, I will know what I can and can't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment