Friday 16 November 2012

Post Production

For my music magazine, computer program's played a main part in the post production part. This was because I had to create and edit all my material together which I couldn't do manually. Once I had my material such as the photos, band name and the interview, I had to put it all into these four pages of the magazine I was making, and decide on a way of making it all seem creative and interesting for whoever is going to see it. Sometimes I had photos I didn't like the originals of so I used photoshop to help me combine particular two images together. I did this by using the magic wand tool and selecting all of one of the band members, copying what I had selected, and then pasting it onto the second image and placing it where fitted best i.e. next to the other band member. This solved my problem and therefore gave me an image I hadn't actually taken in the first place but worked more conveniently with my design. Being able to do this gave me the skills and knowledge of being able to edit photos that don't necessarily work originally. This new found skill soon developed into being able to do more drastic changes such as changing the colours of certain areas and not the whole image.

No comments:

Post a Comment